5 Reasons You Should work for Green Acres Lawn Care
1. You can earn $20K to $30K per year as a Client Services Assistant with Green Acres. Your experience, customer service, work ethic and ability to take on new tasks will determine your pay.
2. Our management team is supportive and friendly. We want you to be successful.
3. Our employees almost never quit. Our team has been with us a long time.
4. We will train you. We will invest in you. We will put you through any kind of training you want to help you grow your knowledge and advance within the company.
5. Our company is growing by 100's of new clients per year. There is a lot of opportunity to move up if you learn new skills, provide great quality and work hard.
Green Acres Lawn Care is a fast growing lawn care, maintenance, irrigation and pest control company serving Belvidere, Rockford, and the surrounding area. We have been in business 13 years; serving well over 1000 clients within our 3 divisions. We are a profitable, growing company.
Your job is safe with us and you have the opportunity to grow your career.
Key Job Responsibilities
To fit in at Green Acres you must be friendly, care about your clients, and you must feel tremendous personal responsibility to provide excellent service.
You will often be the first point of contact for potential clients, and you must be able to provide support to existing clients.
You must be comfortable answering the phone, emailing, and interacting with clients in person daily.
You will be sending detailed proposals through both email and mail.
You will be following up on estimates and closing sales leads.
You must be able to accurately document details of all client interactions.
You must be able to accurately measure properties using online tools
You must have the ability to ensure details of jobs sold and/or any customer concerns are clearly communicated to the team
You must have strong verbal and written communication skills
You must accurately report statistics, sales, and account updates
Basic computer knowledge is necessary; you must be familiar with Microsoft programs, email, and be able to quickly learn other programs.
Must be organized and pay strong attention to detail.
Must be able to multitask on a daily basis.
One year of sales and/or customer service experience is a huge plus
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply:
Please respond only if you firmly believe you can make us a better company. And only respond if you can demonstrate during the interview that you are capable of handling multiple responsibilities and learn and grow within the company. To be considered for this position...
1) Go to www.greenacresgroup.net/jobs
2) Fill out the Pre-Qualifying Application completely.
Candidates that call or drop in will not be considered for this position.
Learn more about Green Acres: www.greenacresgroup.net
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers