compensation: Hourly rate of pay depends upon experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a Part-time Office Assistant, 15-20 hrs weekly, to perform various clerical tasks. This entry level position is made for a team player, who can step in wherever necessary and knows that every duty is important to the employer's over all success.
An effective office clerk would work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communications skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
* Maintaining files and records, so the remain updated and easily accessible
* Sorting an distributing incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
* Answering the phone and take messages or redirecting calls to appropriate colleagues
* Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, scanner and computers, etc
* Assist Office Manager with day to day operations
* Monitor office supplies and report when there are shortages
* Perform other office duties as assigned
* Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel
* Good communication skills
* Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
* Will train the right person
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers