B2B, Inside Sales and Marketing Operations Professional (Greater Chicago Region/Northern Illinois)
available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Reid M. Johnson
President TelePro Group
3742 W. Irving Park Road
Chicago, IL 60618 show contact info
info (at) teleprogroup (dot) com
Provider of Inside Sales Staffing & Recruitment | Sales Lead Development | Marketing Operations Support | B2B Telesales
Aug 2003 – Present
TelePro Group is focused solely on supporting the inside sales and marketing functions of the B2B enterprise, the trade association, and the market research organization.
Since 2003, I’ve been providing business organizations two primary solutions to their mutually-related, new business challenges of revenue growth and hiring needs. I provide three complementary services to fulfill these two fundamental needs: TelePro TEMPS, TelePro MANAGED, and TelePro SOURCE. Our service groups can fulfill one particular need, or several related needs simultaneously to:
• Develop B2B target markets with a proactive focus on the critical, early phases of the sales process to identify, qualify, and develop new sales opportunities.
• Fulfill the interim staffing and new hiring needs of the B2B, inside sales and marketing operations environment.
My colleagues and I focus on the front-end calling so your sales team can focus on meeting more prospects, closing more sales, and growing your business.
Inside Sales Manager, Intergraph PPO (Hexagon PPM)
2000 – 2003
Chicago, IL and Huntsville, AL
• Developed, directed, and managed a successful telesales/e-commerce business unit for the B2B/B2G direct sale of Intergraph’s AccessNFS® UNIX/Windows integration software, the PPM SmartPlant® 3-D CAD viewer/add-on modules, SmartSketch® 2-D CAD desktop applications, and multi-vendor mfg/engineering software consulting and training services for CAD/CAE, plant design, and software customization services in the North American market.
Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, SciTech division
Inside Sales Representative, Strategic Partnerships
1999 – 2000
Chicago, IL and Vernon Hills, IL
• After SciTech acquisition by C-P, spearheaded new outbound telesales initiatives in strategic partnership with key software vendors, including SAS Institute, Bentley Systems, and CambridgeSoft Corporation. Further developed SciTech-Intergraph VAR/channel sales partnership.
SciTech International, Inc.
Inside Sales Representative, Contract & Fulfillment Services
1997 – 1998
• Provided integral support and initiative in the successful establishment and growth of SciTech’s "Intergraph Direct" outbound sales group in strategic partnership with Intergraph Software Solutions. Collaborated as Team Lead Sales Rep with Intergraph and SciTech management in developing and growing a highly profitable, contract telesales operation. Applied the proven telesales model of "Intergraph Direct" to launching new VAR, channel sales, and direct marketing campaigns in partnership with science and engineering software developers from the privately-owned, early-stage marketer to the NASDAQ-driven, software technology sales organization.
Telesales Staffing Agency
Client Relations and Recruitment Manager
1994 – 1997
• Recruited inside sales, market research, and telesales professionals for temporary and career placement in a variety of B2B and B2C call center, corporate, and non-profit sales and marketing environments. Increased level of customer satisfaction and new business referrals through regular client consultation and employee counseling. Applied first-hand experience and thorough understanding of temporary service issues and telemarketing staffing criteria.
Berlitz International, Inc.
Project Assistant to the National Pedagogical Director, North America
1993 – 1994
• Supported the National Pedagogical Director in the development of ESL instructional and testing materials. Evaluated ESL proficiency of foreign-speaking CSRs assigned to MCI Telecom’s international, inbound call center environments. Collaborated with the National Pedagogical Director to establish ESL benchmarking criteria to help structure Berlitz education and training programs for MCI International's North American call centers.
English Language Instructor (ESL)
1992 – 1994
• Berlitz. Taught all levels of English as a Second Language (ESL) to a broad spectrum of international corporate management professionals from diverse nationalities and educational backgrounds. Tested and assessed the ESL competency of business professionals seeking contract and permanent employment in the United States.
B2B Telemarketer/Sales Development Contractor
1988 – 1994
Greater Chicago Area
• Provided contract and interim support for inside sales, recruitment, membership/event marketing, data collection, and research-based calling campaigns for a variety of organizations.
University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.A., History and Political Science
1982 – 1986
College of DuPage
History, Political Science
1981 – 1982
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers